POEM: "Family is Home" - karya Wildan 'Jayus' T. Rohman

Place full of affection when you want to share
When you’re delighted
Place you first imagine
When you fall
My house has no roof
But it’s shaded
Keep moving like snail shell
It’s bigger, but it’s still comfort me
I wanna go home
Go to there
No word “home” when you don’t have any
Family
And now, my home has lost a prop
That prop crumpled a years ago
Being decayed, probably
But I’d like to say that’s the fate
Home not house
It’s a place full of affection
That place is family
Family is home

J.A.J


2 comments:

  1. hehehhe..berhubung tugas e tugas b.ing..yo gak podo ceritone..
    wakakakakk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great thing we've ever had called a family.
    a place to spend with them called home.
    if my heart like a home, family is biggest thing that fills my whole heart.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini dan memberikan komentar.

CARA GRADING ATAU KATROL NILAI DENGAN SPREADSHEET ATAU EXEL

  Di atas adalah preview dokumen spreadsheet untuk grading atau katrol nilai dengan objektif. singkat saja, pasti yang cari sedang bingung k...